www.moviesflixblog.xyz is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on www.moviesflixblog.xyz or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in www.moviesflixblog.xyz search results.
A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- This is a promotional website only, All the downloadable content provided on this site (All materials) is for testing/promotion purposes only. All files placed here are for introducing purpose.
- All parts of the This Website/Blog website are for private use only.
- All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties.
- they are only indexed much like how Google works.
- This site merely indexes of other sites’ contents. The hosting server or the administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or changes / updates to such sites. All materials on this website are for Educational Purposes ONLY.
- This Website/Blog does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third-party websites and does not have any involvement in the downloading/uploading of movies .we just post links available on the internet.
- We highly ENCOURAGE users to BUY the CDs or DVDs of the movie or the music they like. Please, buy original contents from the author or developer site!
- If you Do not agree to all the terms, please disconnect from this site now itself.
- By remaining at this site, you affirm your understanding and compliance of the above disclaimer and absolve this site of any responsibility henceforth.
- All files found on this site have been collected from various sources across the web and are believed to be in the “public domain”.
- All the logos and stuff are the property of their respective owners.
- You should DELETE IT(data) within 24 hours and make a point to buy the original CD or DVD from a local or online store.
- For any copyright issues, you should contact the hosters files sites itself
- If you are the rightful owner of any contents posted here and object to them being displayed or If you are one of the representatives of the copyrights department and you don’t like our conditions of store, please mail us ([email protected]) or Contact Us immediately and we will delete it!
Kindly mail us at ([email protected]) or contact us through the below form for any DMCA issues
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.